When to change your IQAir Portable Unit Filters
In order to make sure your air cleaning device is working at its most efficient, you will need to change the filters on a scheduled basis. Every IQAir air cleaning device uses a "smart" filter life monitor to let you know when your filters need to be changed.
- When your unit is at 100% to 20% of life the monitor shows a green light
- When it drops down to 20%, it turns amber
- When it drops down to 5%, the light changes to red
- If the light is blinking red, you are past the time when the filter should be changed
- This allows you plenty of time to have us send you a replacement filter